Sunday 10 March 2013

Before and After

The thing that I love most about Make Up is how it can instantly transform someone into.. well.. anyone.
People asked me; What's the secret to really transform someone? What should be done to make people gasp when our client walks into the room?

After much thoughts, I think my answer would be this:
"Do your corrections correctly."

My term of 'correction' is quite broad. I'm referring to every kinds of correction techniques that you can probably think of; eye, nose, face, eyebrows, lips corrections. Do those right, you're on your way to getting the power of transformation.

Here are some examples of before and after that I've done. Notice that I used the term 'Before and After' and not 'Make Over'. Simply because some people need to be made over, and some need to be made under (hello? Snooki, I'm talking to you..!)







Love,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkie ♥

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Blush by Ariel, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena